Today was an interesting and somewhat non-eventful day. I called out of work for the first time in approximately 4 months. There was no particular reason other than the fact that my job is sucking the life out of me and has made me an apathetic and sarcastic person... well I was both of things already, but it hasn't made it any better.
Anyway, I went to the mall instead where I had a conversation with every sales person that crosses my path. Now, it was not m intention to talk to all of these people but I seem to have a sign (If you see it let me know, because I can't find it) that says, "Please talk to me and tell me your life story." I had a very nice conversation with a Korean woman about how she still needs to improve her English, but I only understood about a third of what she was saying. Then I had a chat with a gay ma at Pac Sun about how my ass is too big for their jeans and finally I was followed into a dressing room in Victoria Secret by the sales woman who could not wait to tell me about the amazing underwear I had walked right past. I don't know what it is about me, but people can't get enough.
That's enough for now... many more stories to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment